Riva Trace, in Annapolis, Maryland is a water-privileged community that offers a variety of amenities. The Riva Trace community dates back to 1985 and mostly features mid-sized homes, garden style condos and town-homes. The community provides the following amenities for its residents:
- Two tennis courts (1 is also a pickle ball court), and a basketball court.
- Children’s playground/tot lot – includes swing set and other play equipment.
- Pier – 100+ foot pier that includes a floating dock extends into the Gingerview creek for an exceptional view
- Boat racks – 90 storage spots for kayaks and canoes
- Fitness trails – The fitness trail winds through the wooded landscape and includes twelve activity stations that are designed to benefit cardiovascular, endurance and strength performance
The Riva Trace Paddlers Club was formed to manage racks and organize social functions such as group paddles and cookouts for residents of the neighborhood.