Grasonville is situated on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, west of Kent Island, just 25 minutes from Annapolis, Easton and St. Michaels, and just one hour from Washington and Baltimore. Highly rated schools and a rural feel draw residents to this beautiful community.
Residents love Grasonville for its scenic beauty and nature’s watercolor sunrises. Water activities and exploring the area’s natural wonders are popular pastimes.
Things To Do In Grasonville
- The Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center offers opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts to go biking, birding and kayaking.
- Prospect Bay Country Club has provided recreation for its members for more than 30 years, including an 18 hole golf club, a pool, tennis club and casual and fine dining.
- Visit the Waterman’s Memorial Monument, dedicated to the hard-working watermen of the state of Maryland.
- Dine at lively waterfront restaurants like Bridges, Fisherman’s Inn, The Narrows and the Jetty.
- Spend the day shopping the impressive collection of the finest designer and name brand stores at the Queenstown Premium Outlets, just 5 minutes away!
Grasonville is served by Queen Anne’s County Public Schools. Some of the schools serving Grasonville include:
Grasonville Elementary School
Kent Island High School
The Gunston School
Stevensville Middle School