Sell My Home
The Mr. Waterfront Team has sold more waterfront homes in Anne Arundel County than any other agent or team every year for the past 28 years (all brokers and agents considered)! We can sell your home faster and at a higher price because we reach more waterfront buyers with our intensive waterfront marketing program. When you select the Mr. Waterfront Team to market your home, here are some of the benefits:
- Aerial videos taken of the property, the pool (if you have one), and the neighborhood to show off your property in a dramatic fashion. See a sample Mr. Waterfront Live Video.
- A "Live Video" sales presentation is professionally produced for your property
- Your property will be featured on the #1 waterfront/water-oriented website in Maryland: www.WaterfrontHomes.org. Most agents have a website based on their name, but if you put "Annapolis Waterfront Homes for Sale" into a search engine, you won't find someone's name -- you'll find WaterfrontHomes.org!
- Your home will be advertised periodically with a color ad in the the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Washingtonian magazine, and other publications
- Your home will be advertised on hundreds of national real estate sites (including Zillow, Trulia, Christie's, and other luxury property websites)
- Most importantly, your internet presence -- where every buyer starts his/her search -- is optimized by the Team that sells more Annapolis area waterfront and water-oriented properties than anyone in Maryland! Ask about the details...
Homes recently sold by The Mr. Waterfront Team:
What Is My Home Worth?
Property taxes are based on the estimate of a property’s value (comprised of a land portion and an improvement portion and together called “the assessment”) and the tax rate per dollar of assessed value (“the mil rate”). Consequently, a waterfront and a non-waterfront property with the same assessment would both pay the same real estate taxes…